Exercise 9 Possessive adjectives

Translate using possessive adjectives in correct form. Always look at the grammatical gender of the noun.
Check the Vocabulary section here.


My mother
Her father
Your parents
Our sister
Their stepmother
His children
My brother
Your grandmother
Her grandfather
Our grandparents
My daughter
His son
Your grandchildren
Our uncle
Her aunt
His wife
Her husband
Your father-in-law
His mother-in-law
My niece
His nephew
















Answers:
My mother – A minha mãe
Her father- O seu pai
Your parents- Os teus pais, pl. Os vossos pais
Our sister- A nossa irmã
Their stepmother- A sua madrasta
His children- Os seus filhos
My brother- O meu irmão
Your grandmother- A tua avó, pl. A vossa avó
Her grandfather- O seu avô
Our grandparents- Os nossos avós
My daughter- A minha filha
His son- O seu filho
Your grandchildren- Os teus netos, pl. Os vossos netos
Our uncle- O nosso tio
Her aunt- A sua tia
His wife- A sua esposa, a sua mulher
Her husband- O seu esposo, o seu homem, o seu marido
Your father-in-law – O teu sogro
His mother-in-law – A sua sogra
My niece- A minha sobrinha
His nephew- O seu sobrinho

No comments:

Post a Comment